REFUGEES & MIGRANTS
- Information, Advice and guidance and advocacy.
- English Classes
- Advice on Housing, Welfare Health, Education and other matters
- Referrals and sign posting, We do not provide specialist immigration advice and we refer to the local specialist agencies.
● INFORMATION, ADVOCACY, COUNSELLING & SUPPORT.
● FOOTBALL ACTIVITIES AND SOCIAL NETWORKING
COMMUNITY SCHOOLING & EDUCATION
● EDUCATIONAL CLASSES AND SUPPORT FOR CHILDREN AND PARENTS
Horn of Africa:
Our aim for the horn of Africa countries is to provide emergency relief and community development services. Primary to the disadvantaged and unprivileged members and families relief and emergency services and provision by priding things like water, food, medicine and shelter and help the community to settle and integrate with other communities that they are living in both locally and regionally.
We also provide community development services such as health, education, training on different areas of development such as personal development, business Start-ups and development, community development.
● ENGLISH, MATHS, LITERACY, NUMERACY AND ICT
ADVICE, ADVOCACY & COUNSELLING
● WELCOME TO UK ORIENTATION
SIDA remains a leading first point of contact for migrants and refugee individuals and families from the Somali heritage. Such persons benefit greatly from our “Welcome to UK Orientation” provision which works for both individuals / families and groups.
SIDA is the only organisation of its kind that provides such support and development services to the Somali migrant and refugees groups locally since its inception in 1989, when the first significant generation of refugee families arrived in the areas of south London.
● PERSONAL AND FAMILY DEVELOPMENT,
● BUSINESS / PROJECT START UPS AND DEVELOPMENT
● COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
EMPLOYMENT, NETWORKS & DEVELOPMENT
● OUTREACH & RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
● NEW VENTURE / BUSINESS SUPPORT